Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Third Day

Today is only the third day of working but why do I feel so tired?maybe I don't have enough rest.
Actually there is nothing much to do in work but lots of things to study. The materials given are new stuff, nothing familiar to what we studied in uni but CERTAINLY has Physics and Maths in it and more on semicons...to the very minute detail....it's a semiconductor company so what else do we expect to learn in detail right?
Looks like I can never escape from books even though exams are over!

But I am looking forward to next week...lesser study and going to get some hands on some interesting stuff from all da things being studied throughout this week. However, one problem does arise....I asked is it whatever I studied is related to what is installed next week. I got "Emm...ya but maybe not also...it depends. I am not sure. You'll see next week". -_-""
So i was thinking "Emm...ya...so I study to improve my knowledge. Don't care whether got related or not..." -_-"" Whatever it is la....no need to hesitate so much. Not much of a use. Something to gain, nothing to lose...hahaha. Must be more +ve.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Biby Cletus: Thx 4 ur comment...I appreciate it. =)

CY said...

Hey, advise from someone going thru the same thing. When you're given materials to read, make sure you read them and try to memorize the steps (or procedures).

My supervisor has a tendency to introduce new projects very fast with tight deadlines. Thankfully, I've done the readings :D