Monday, May 28, 2007

Project Handover

Today I received a project.....a to be continued project from the past trainees who had done it halfway. So my target is to improvise the whole thing, get more datas and do some simulations. Before all this is done, first step is to read and make research of what this whole thing is about. Next, understand it properly and ask whatever questions that is in my mind.

I am still at step no. 1 - to read the whole thing. They had done their part in documenting them and it's my duty to read and laarn from what they had written. The notes given for the past week serve as the fundemental things I need to know about the processes that is involved in my dept. So this week the materials are going more in depth....I hope i won't sink into deepness and have difficulty floating! =p

No comments: