Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Any ideas or have something to share?

Calling anyone of you who has learned Visual Basic, done some assignments with it or somehow deal with this programming before… I need a bit of your help.
I am assigned by my lecturer to learn up this program which in turn will be used in my final year project.
I have some basic on this program as I have learnt it before in Form 5, but if anyone of you who have completed some assignments using this software with some calculations included, I hope u don’t mind to share the source code with me.
I will be using this software to make calculations on optics, and as a interface to link it to some other light detecting device. My lecturer advised me to start learning up this software this holiday besides some other optics and photonics related theory.
Currently, I am relying on the internet to find all these materials and learn up. If you have any interesting links or any Visual Basic (VB) tips, don’t hesitate to e-mail me at :
eileen2085@hotmail.com, or comment below. Your help/guidance/advise is very much appreciated! =)

No comments: