Saturday, May 05, 2007

some uphill task

After all, there are plenty of things to learn during this holidays. Mostly, many new things that I need to learn by myself. Using the internet many new physics terms had to be learnt. If it is not because of holidays, I won't be able to have enough time researching so much on the internet learning those things that I could even imagine.
Learning new concepts and things is not enough...i oso need to think on the applications as well. The higher the learning, the more complicated the thing. I thought I can escape from being so academic oriented since it's holidays but I can't help it.
It's not a choice but a decision made by me. I have chosen to undertake the task of working on a project so I have to embark on it and to do so now. But I am doing this research all alone...I feel like a isolated case, not really knowing exactly what leads to where...I am still trying, my best.

No comments: