Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fond memories

My former art teacher drop by my house to visit me! I am so surprised and so happy that she still thought of me after all these years. It had been 6 years since I last saw her.
She's selling her apartment which was also the art centre where I took my lessons and moving elsewhere. It is so nice of her to inform me that she's moving so that we could still keep it touch..=)
She's currently a full time art teacher. She quit her high paying factory job to spend more quality time with her students, whom she fondly call children. We chatted while watching tv..hehe. All those memories seemed to be like yesterday but it was so long since I last held that brush and paint. I won't be able to draw so well already, but I still can remember her guidance. My art had turned rusty over the years but one day I will pick up the brush and explore art again...yes I will..
BTW, the 2-room apartment is going off at RM 105 K. For small families it's a good investment. It is partially renovated, just had a fresh coat of paint inside, spacious living room (can accomodate up to 10 art children) and it's within 1-2 km from Queensbay Mall! Her new condo cost her more than RM 260 K!

No comments: