Sunday, March 04, 2007

Late and Latest Update....~Happy Chap Goh Meh!!~

HAPPY CHAP GOH MEH!!

Today its Chap Goh Meh. It signifies the last day of chinese new year after 15 days of celebration. Nothing much to do today, I'm still stuck here in front of my laptop. Ya maybe I should go out and throw oranges! haha but where ah? in rivers/lakes? Ha..Usm has 2 lakes : Tasik Harapan and Tasik Aman. Try throwing in one of these lakes and who will grab em.......monitor lizards! muahaha. Ya we have these 'biawaks' residing in these lakes. They range from young kids to old grandparents. Haiya, what a horrible idea. Next, some announcements:


First of all, it's a late post from me. I have been busy this past week. Expected to be busier for weeks to come. Still stuck at the bengkel report. Still surfing the net for more info bout the machines. typing, typing, drawing,drawing.....


But the latest update is that I have acquired a new url for my blog. It's a present from my aunt who bought the domain for me. Right now, the new site is still under renovation.

I'm trying to refurbish that site whenever I have the chance to do so.

Still learning lots of stuff bout this blog thing and webpage thing.


So blog indulgers, stay tuned for my news! Sorry to say, it will be a lil wait......plz be patient.

Gee, why we only have 24 hours per day? Time to move to planet Mars? Oh....so sleepy, I need more hours to sleep.. okies signing off.....

1 comment:

CY said...

What's the url? :)