Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tiring day

I am glad that finally, after 6 days, I have managed to write out my whole bengkel 'workshop' report on machines.
It was horrible trying to find out what part of the machine is for what, what tool is needed to do what.... now I learnt some new machinery terms: a spiral flute tap, straight flute tap that comes with adjustable wrench, headstock, tailstock, VH Gage etc.
Doing the report took up most of my time. Plus, I had not finish my lab report which needs to be passed up on monday. On monday itself I have test and on next friday, 2 tests. Then, I have another electronics project after my bengkel session which will begin next week. A project when it's so near to the finals is a disaster. By the time completed, it will be April! No more time to study!!

I have dizzy spells these days due to lack of sleep. Sleeping for max 4-5 hours for 4 days in a row is bad for health. I need to keep myself awake to get things done wor...

My new url (which I will reveal later on) after I have done all the 'furnishings' will be quite late. So be patient ya.. xD

No comments: