Sunday, March 18, 2007

BZ

What a busy week and month ahead! I need to do a project on IC 741. It is an op-amp integrated circuit and we are suppose to design a circuit and finish it by 28 or 30 march.
We are suppose to come out with a proposal (3 ideas) so far I have one idea with complete circuit. the other two not confirm yet.
Heat temperature alarm........hmmmm hopefully it works. But the components will be bought by the lecturer and we will do it during lab. Which means that if the circuit goes wrong, can ganti summore ah? one circuit...without much time and practice of soldering can make it successful or not? BTW, my knowledge of electronics is minimal wo...

Problem is that we dont have much time left for studies...finals around the corner.
Tomorrow night I have a test form 8-10 pm and the following week on 27 and 30 also 2 tough papers. Really got problem understanding. This week I was sick.. so retired from 3 lectures. Normally, I have full attendance to all lectures througout the sem...haha..obedient student?
But I am back to normal ade..after some good rest. so gotta ganbatte!

No comments: