Sunday, February 25, 2007

All the female bloggers =)
Penang Bloggers Meet @ Starbucks, E-Gate

It's cool to have this meet! For one, as a new blogger, I get to meet so many expert bloggers here. Surprisingly, met up with some familiar faces: some ex-georgians and tuition mates. They too have a blog!! lol
The most featured performance in this meet is the host, LogicYuan, my aunt 5xmom and Cedric. LogicYuan is the host for this meeting so he's busy arranging stuff, taking attendence, clearing space (in the Starbucks) so that we all have air-cond! lol
5xmom- haha...everyone is anticipating her appearance. She's got the aura of a true Penangite blogger!! She's the choy san yeh for today. Each of us got angpow from her. ~Keong Hee Keong Hee~ Everyone so happy to get red packet from this mom. haha
Cedric - Next to LogicYuan making noises is him la. Anyway, in any meetings if got somebody who is an extrovert can 'memeriahkan suasana'.
As for me, I was very quiet. Actually in some situations I appear to be the very silent mode type. I like to smile smile a lot =). It's my 'trademark' since secondary school. But if I am very familiar with anyone or around my close buddies, I chat a lot. So don't misinterpret! Today due to not enough sleep brain not working well. Ha ha. So short circuit sikit...(smile smile)The night before I rush to finish assignment till 4 am. Uni student life...
Thanks for the wonderful pics. I will download n upload after everybody with cameras done theirs. Have a great week ahead!

5 comments:

- PC - said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
- PC - said...

hey.. nice meeting u bek after so long.. i think is after f3 english ttn til now ya? hehe

btw u got tag by me.. so jes do it ok?

Eileen said...

hi Jennifer!
Ya it was since f3 english till now..6 years!
Emmm..how to tag ah? corry i very in this blog here...i dunno how to tag yet.

Eileen said...

* missed out the word 'I am new'
* sorry, not corry

- PC - said...

u dunno how? ask chan lilian la.. haha.. jk la.. u add me msn ok? jenniferpcooi85@hotmail.com