Saturday, February 24, 2007

It'S Friday already!


One weekend to go and back to school.

Back to lab and lectures.

I'm still stuck in my assignment, MBE (Molecular Beam Epitaxy).

After borrowing 2 books in library, I felt the more I read, the blurrer I get.

It's because in class we have a brief glance on MBE then move on to so many other things.

In the books, the scientists, professors and PhD students not only know the history but every single detail of the machine also they know. Yikes,why so difficult to understand? so many bombastic scientific words and beyond my imagination. *sweat sweat*

Anyway, Sunday is happening with this bloggers meet:


Should I go or not? What to expect? I'm a very very new blogger...but not really new in reading ppl's blog =P
I hav been following blogs from my friends in friendster, my aunt's 5xmom , CY's jam , long lost friend's blog which is not updated anymore:
setsuni and others.
If I have more time, of course I will spend more time on my blog and learn about this web thing. So far, I only know the basics of uploading a blog, creating links and uploading pics. hehe
Gotta go...=D

No comments: