Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My First Blog Entry and it's Valentine's Day!

Hello and welcome to my blog, bloggers and friends. Yeah, now eileenisblogging. Let me tell you about my history of blogging/keeping a diary/personal journal... throughout this 21 years I never blog, the last time I kept a diary-when I was 11 years old! Even the diary is now missing! The last time I wrote a journal- 6 years ago. It was only 2 pages! Haha...
SO what makes me start writing on this particular day? It's up to you ppl to answer. Of course, answer is provided. =D

A. Because it's 14.02 . It's a special date (but I've got no dates..ha!). Add numbers you get 7, my fav no. BTW, my birthdate is 14 oct. Now I am 21 yrs, and 4 mths old. Add again get 7?? =p
B. Because 5Xmom is celebrating her 2nd blog anniversary..(well, she's my aunt, a famous blogger)haha
C. Because I have something Very important to tell/announce.....
D. Because I missed the chance to blog previously.
E. Because suddenly I've got inspiration to write!

The answer is.......
........
.............
..................
A!!

Huh???A??Well, the reason: If I wanna create something new, I always like to choose a significant date. So that I can remember that particular date. You see, I have not been keeping diaries so I can't remember what happened on a significant day. The rest like examination dates, I mark on calendar. Friends' birthdays I keep in my memory. Sometimes forget oso!
All in all, time to 'record' wonderful things that had or will happen in my life.Ha. This time, an electronic record that will not get misplaced.
Finally, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Have a nice day and take care.

3 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Welcome, welcome to the big, bad, ugly blogsphere but fun, nevertheless. Nice day to remember, eh?

CY said...

Hey, having a famous aunt means you'll have to work doubly hard to keep up the reputation leh ;)

Eileen said...

5xmom: yup, easy 2 remember date. I'm surprised that u can detect my blog existence. ;)

cy : ya, no problem. ;)