Thursday, November 22, 2007

On Cloud 9

I received a call from Lite FM saying that I have won 2 invites to the Gala Dinner at Shangri-La Hotel to listen to Dionne Warwick live worth RM 1,000!
Yay! My poem is one of the best! Yippy!
A reward for me to attend a concert and go for a short trip down KL after my exams! My last trip to KL was in July, 4 months ago. Last year in August I was there after getting a free shopping voucher at Ikea courtesy of Lite FM too. I'm so lucky with Lite FM!

Dionne Warwick is here in KL, in conjunction with Live and Loud 07.
Oh..I'm on Cloud 9 to be part of this cool event!
I will further update about this event in the next few days.
This coming Sunday, things are happening all over KLCC, KL Convention Centre and many other places as Live and Loud starts on 25 nov till 2 dec.
Now I'm looking for accomodation, on which hotel to stay. KL golden triangle hotels, including Shangri-La are 5 star hotels, and the deluxe rooms are fully booked. Superior ones cost RM 500++...
Till then, brb.

No comments: