Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hip Hip Hurray!

Yay! Exams are over!
After enduring 2 stressful weeks I can break free from this big burden of preparing for exams, at least before my second semester begins in December.
I shall have more time to sleep, hang-out with friends, shopping, writing poems..? and perhaps plan what kinda digital camera to buy. I have minimal knowledge on digicams...what kind is suitable for what purpose and with so many brands in the market with competitive prices i just dunno which one to choose.
I am looking for a compact-slim sized digicam with at least 7 megapix. Since i am a beginner, it must be easy to operate with some image stabiliser in it. (I want sharp pictures not blurry ones..) Budget hmmm...i believe putting between RM 700-1.2K will land me with a cool camera. But a big hole in my pocket =p
But i am uncertain when I will make the move to purchase it. I am waiting for year-end sales where they give memory cards for free. Meanwhile, I am eyeing on brands like Canon, Nikon, Olympus. Panasonic and Sony cameras are so cool too...so hard to resist...yaaa..dunno la.

No comments: