Friday, July 27, 2007

Final Year

It's my final year of studies as an undergraduate. Time flies. It's a hard decision to decide whether to further my studies or to enter the working force after next year.
It's never easy to decide. If I were to further my studies, in what field I want to focus? Work ...to support my finances. Like my roommate jokingly say, "Next year you'll be a corporate lady and become an EPF contributor. Must be very busy till no time to have lunch with me". Whoa, EPF contributor is emphasised.
Very true in the sense that working can be very hectic. Study life is different. Although studies got lots of hurdles and stress, it is from a different perspective.
Hey roommate, I will keep my promise that I will once in a while visit and have lunch with you...since you always complain you have '2 long' years.
About my feelings towards this final year, the pressure is on, but with greater intensity. Since the final year project taking off soon and many papers this sem, wahh..~sweats~
I laugh less nowadays..that's sad. I am the cheery type during my secondary school days. Try asking any of my sec. friends-they would agree.
Adding some cheer to my melancholy third year, Smile =) more. Then the world smiles back to you.
And of course, third year shall be a memorable and fun year!

No comments: