Sunday, June 01, 2008

Goodbye Yesterday, Hello Tomorrow!

On the last day of my job on Friday, I had a walk around the surrounding buildings other than mine. As I entered the other building, it was a different scene. Among those people who walked past me are not of familiar faces as it is a totally different department. I just smiled at them; some walking hurriedly, some talking over the phone, some waiting for the bus at the lobby and others chit-chatting as it was nearly lunch time. Wherever new places you go, you are about to meet new people. After walking about, I took a look at the cafe. At that time, it was already packed with people. Unlike the cafe in my building, it is usually deserted as colleagues here prefer to eat outside.
Before I went home, I sent an e-mail to my colleagues and drop a small gift to my supervisor who happened to be out of office on the last day. My manager is also not around. At 5.55 pm, I officially returned my badge and walked out. Bye bye! ;-p

No comments: