Friday, April 11, 2008

What's next?

I am left with two more papers and yipee! I'm free from exams! Oh, as a student for the past 17 years or so, we can never escape from exams. It has become part and parcel in our lives. Exams in uni proved to be the most challenging for me. (Sometimes falling out of my own expectations and getting some dismal performance in some tough papers, no matter how hard I tried and tried).

On Monday, I'll be attending a job interview. Actually, I don't know what questions should I prepare to ask them. Of course, the main thing I'll pursue asking is to know more about the department that they will be placing for me. Oh ya, it's actually a second round interview thing. In the first round, the interviewer did explain about the department. The other day I was not in my full concentration coz I was feeling tired (yep, tired coz the night before studying for a test for one of my courses). Besides, in the first round interview I was actively answering all the incoming questions. Also, as I mentioned, for students its gotta be test! Ya test prior to interview, which caught me off guard but again, students can never escape this..muahaha. For this time I want to register the information about the department in detail into my head properly, as this 'might' be my future career that I'll be working on right after I grad. Besides asking this, what other questions shall I ask them? Oh I've gotten a tip or two here. Thanks! :)

I realise throughout my life, I've gone through various interviews. During those days in school, I went for interview to become a librarian. Yeah, and got it. Also, interview for girl guides as one of it's tests (didn't went through for some of it..hehe) Interviews for some part time jobs (got 2 out of 4). Last but not least, interview to become an intern (I'm really glad and thankful for this one). So, what's next? Go for the interview and maybe, blog it here. ;)

2 comments:

CY said...

All the best, Eileen!

Eileen said...

Thanks Chun Yee!