Sunday, April 29, 2007

Holidays

Holidays are here!
Completed exams since Friday, ever since then, I have been busy packing all my things from hostel and move it all home. Since all rooms must be completely emptied before the next semester starts, even non-significant stuff like mop, clothes hanger and old newspapers must be cleared.
I have been, all these while sleeping. Getting the much needed rest...ahhh so nice.
It is very crazy to be 24 hours awake a day before the next paper. It's not because really busy burning midnight oil but even as I lie on the bed, the mind keeps activated. At the back of the mind, things that I have studied is ringing behind, bugging me and affects my concentration to sleep. If reverse back 3-4 days before a particular paper, it will be only in between 3 or 4 hours of quality sleep. Remaining hours are just 'shut-eyes' sleep. Sounds like insomnia but nooo I sleep well and good enough this weekend. The weather here is so cooling too...with subsequent rains.
I must plan ahead to do some things or else it will be just another long term sem break..=)

1 comment: