Sunday, December 07, 2008

My Christmas Wish List

For this year's Christmas, I hope to get a watch. :)
My budget is not more than RM250. Well, if it's a present of course I don't mind the price tag. lol
The thing is, I'm going to sponsor myself so I better choose one I really like and kind to my pocket.
I know there are many choices with that budget but it seems that there are too many and I can't make up my mind. If I were to browse through the internet like the ones I picked below, I can narrow down my choices. (Coz I read those description and details of the watches). However, if I were to browse them in shops which are aplenty with discounts and wide range of choices, I will have difficulty picking the ultimate one. Watches on display in shops are soo attractive and many!

Casio's range seems affordable. I like this one:

Casio Women's (August 2008 Model) #LDF-31-7A Watch









The one a bit out of my budget but I like even more is the DKNY.
Both watches are for different occasions, one more casual, the other more formal/elegant looking. Buy both?? Arghhh...no. Must choose one only. One...

DKNY Women's Steel Bracelet Band #NY4270 Watch
















No comments: