Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rainy days, sleepy days

The raining season is most ideal for curling up in bed to sleep. Especially when it's weekends, I get to sleep to my hearts content and not worrying of waking up to go to work. hehe
But since I've gotten used to sleep at 11 something and waking up at 6.45 am, I'm also waking up at the same time during weekends...sigh.. but at least I can get some extra sleep during the evening :)

Oh ya, just to update bout my new baby nephew, born on 5th Oct 2008. The same day as my supervisor's birthday, who turned 28. Yesterday, me and friends went to his Hari Raya open house at SP. ;)
Now I have a total of 3 (1 niece and 2 nephews) this year.

Oh, it's Monday once again..:(
But My Birthday is on Tuesday! Whee!

4 comments:

CY said...

Happy Birthday, Eileen :)

Eileen said...

Thanks Chun Yee! You are the first person to wish me. :D

- PC - said...

den me ma 2nd lo.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! haha..

Eileen said...

Haha..u r 2nd on this blog! Have a nice day.