Friday, May 02, 2008

bad connection

For the past one week, my internet connection has been xtremely slow. Of course, with dial up connection, I'm still like in the dinosaur age. At first, the speed is quite normal as it used to be, at 31.2 kbps. Then after 10 minutes it will become 24 kbps, and next, 12 kbps. And that's where all webpages cannot be displayed.
I typed a blog entry 2 days ago and when I clicked publish, my internet connection went poof again. Oh it's high time to switch to broadband, eh?
Which one should I choose? There are the 'blue', 'green' and 'orange' companies.

2 comments:

knarf said...

what blue, green, orange?

I am using wireless broadband, I am connected to 7.2mbps wireless network. But my internet connection speed... I felt it is not much different from yours. Hello, this is Singapore!

Eileen said...

oh, the color codes are just my own way of referring to the broadband companies.
Sorry to hear that ur 7.2 mbps network is giving you unsatisfactory service.