Thursday, December 20, 2007

Chipmunk'ed Day

Entering this final sem greets me with challenges ahead, especially when it comes to my fyp, that's final year project. The fyp journey had been a bumpy one, to put it in this way. So as a student, i must rise up and pick up speed fast. Real fast. Fast and not haste. It's tough when you have to handle tough and fast at the same time. Multitasking between lectures, tests, assignments and project when the year 08 approaches.

What to do when there are holidays coming this week? Catch a movie with my roommate. Yep, it's gotta be the chipmunks movie. It's such a nice break to shift my attention to something funnier and cute. I chose to watch this movie since I was the chipmunk fan when I was little. Gee, Theodore's adorable and innocent.

After spending more than 8 hours walking, shopping, eating and talking we went home. The next few days will be notes analysing days for my fyp (uphill task) and then, it will be Christmas! I look forward to these 3 days.

No comments: