Saturday, August 25, 2007

Half-a-sem

I have reached half a sem of sem1...means 7 more weeks to go and sem1 will come to an end.
Since it's halfway going to end, all the tests are coming in very fast. Some subjects have not started the first test out of the two tests, so means lots of cramming on last minute thingy.
I am kinda lost in my german. Hard to pick up....test coming. The tape/cd whenever being played....makes up into this situation:
no matter how hard i try to listen, the german accent is so deep. previous level still ok, coz limited words and vocab..but now the gap is so large. many grammar based sentences, new words and expressions. I listen once get nothing. Listen twice get 2 words. Listen 3 times, get 3 words?? Oh no...max times to listen is 3 la..and i don't have that kinda cd to play many times to my liking..it was supposed to be a 6 to 12 sentences or one paragraph of passage...
Coming up.. listening test. I hope my ears listen well, and of course understand well, and pick up the meaning as well.

Also, photonics, electronics and other tests...gotta run!

No comments: